Things that have made me smile lately:
-Katelyn singing I Love to See the Temple "This is my secret duty"
-The kids nicknamed the vacuum "little fella" and love to run away from Little Fella.
-Tyler gives perfect kisses and actually does the smacking sound at the right time (instead of way after) I have to admit I haven't been as quick to correct him that we only kiss on the cheek-he is so darn cute.
-Tyler now gets excited about Cars and Toy Story characters when we see them in the store instead of just Cinderella and Tinker Bell. Clifton is really happy about that.
-We went to a park with grass and trees and toys and all my kids ran straight for the dirt baseball diamond-they were so excited to see dirt! Definitely Arizona kids.
-The greenery here is fantastic. It is really growing on me. Someday I will get my camera, a charged battery and the memory card all in the same place at the same time-then I will show you!
-Tyler is in full imitation mode. He copies all of my sounds it is so cute! He knows exactly how to smile and completely melt me. He makes me smile all day long. Even in church he talks so loud throughout the whole meeting-it makes me laugh (but I try not to let him see me).
-Yesterday (on our own) Clifton and I both made facebook accounts (within hours of each other), but didn't find out about eachothers until late last night. We quickly became friends. :)
-Clifton applied and received a scholarship. He is amazing. He loves school (it keeps him crazy busy) and it is so fun to see him get excited about school. He was so excited to get his medical equipment. That is one of my favorite things is to see people (especially Clifton) get so excited about something that that is all they talk about. It reminds me of my dad and how excited he gets over a new cool tent or a cool gun or tools. I love it.
-Casey is in a good school. We had a scare last week-everyone was telling us she was in a different school zone-the school was scary and I am so so so glad that she was really in the good school (they were all reading the list wrong).
-I can officially drive around my neighborhood without a GPS. I do carry it with me though-because if I go outside of my neighborhood, I get terribly lost.
-Casey and Katelyn have been playing (on their own) with ABC flash cards and "quizzing" each other on the letters and sounds. That makes me happy.
Frenchiladas
7 years ago
3 comments:
All of them made me smile too...
What a wonderful time for your family:)
So happy for you! I can't wait for you to find your charger and camera a memory card all in the same place! LOVE YOU!!
You made me smile, too. Thank you so much for posting these things. I love your children so much!
Post a Comment