Saturday, June 16, 2012

South Carolina

During Clifton's break we visited Clifton's sister Alyson's beautiful farm in South Carolina. It is a 10 hour drive. The kids did fine. Our DVD player was not working and Tyler threw up for the first five hours, but I think it went better than I imagined. Our kids were in heaven with all of the animals and room to run. Well except Tyler--he was so scared of the animals especially the ducks and dogs. We had so much fun and wished we could stay longer. It is hard to say goodbye-you don't know how much you miss someone until you see them.
 Olivia, Laney, Katelyn and Casey

 Joseph and Zach
 

 Their pig-Digger
 At a park nearby they have a mineral spring that the kids loved drinking from
 Joseph
 Cody
 Alyson and Olivia
 Katelyn the cowgirl
 We were so proud of Tyler for getting this close to a chick!











 Alyson and Clifton


 
 How Tyler was most of the time-on the ground throwing a fit. We lost his pacifier and he had a hard time getting used to not having it. I think we had a hard time too.
 Alyson, Casey, Olivia, Katelyn and Zach
 I love this picture of Olivia



 We played Bang! and had so much fun. This is Sheriff Alyson
 Shayla and Clifton trying look awake :) Poor Shayla got her wisdom teeth out the day before we got there-she was in a lot of pain and the medicine made her extra fun to talk to! :)




 Laney and Shayla carried and held Katelyn the whole time (thank you!) She is so physical and would like me to hold her and baby her all day long if I would. So she got a whole weekend of it and loved it.
 The was taken seconds before their pony bit my bum! It was funny. All the other pictures I am standing far away from the pony
We had so much fun and their farm was so beautiful!

3 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I can't believe how fast your kids are growing! Every time I read your blog its like they look so much older! So much fun! Glad you enjoyed your trip :)

Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing pictures it looks like you had so much fun. We're jealous that you got to see Alyson's farm. I can't believe how big Tyler is and how long Casey's hair is. We miss you guys.

Melanie said...

I finally got to catch up on all your posts that I've missed... I'm so glad you had so much fun & you guys are cuter than ever! Your list is hilarious & cute. Love you!