So Friday we decided to go back to that place a year later for our "anniversary" lunch. It was so much closer than I remembered-it is really only 7 minutes from our apartment and it was rainy just like the first day we went. And the parking lot was a lot bigger than I remembered. We ordered our extra large pizza and reminisced about our first year in Pittsburgh. You know I think we have been through a lot in the past year. The things that came up the most were how thankful for and well-timed we have had people in our lives.
-Clifton's sister Mikah and her family lived 2 1/2 hours away and we got to see them often and make some great memories. I think we saw them every weekend the first month we were here and spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with them-basically every chance we got. Tyler and Audrey started out fighting and not sharing but in the end, got along the best of all the kids-they love each other and are so cute together. Mikah and Mike moved to Florida in June and we miss them!
-The Tiemanns. Matt is in Clifton's program and they studied together and got eachother through. Courtney would come over and visit and kept me sane. They would come over and play games after the kids were in bed. It was so nice to have someone that really understood the craziness of the PA program. They moved to Utah in June for their rotation year, but we decided we want to be neighbors someday and I am going to hold them to that!
- Casey was thankful for her school and her friends and her cousin Leora. Katelyn was thankful for her friends at church (there are a ton of little girls in her sunbeam class!) Tyler learned to talk this past year. I cannot imagine him not talking-he talks constantly! We really love it here. If you took away the cold winter I think we could live here forever. :)
It made me so excited for this next year and all the adventures we get to have. I asked Clifton what he wanted to do in the next year and he said graduate and get a job. :) I decided we were not going to wait another year before going back to Rialto's.
So they apologized, but only had bud light cups for us. And of course I cannot get a good picture of Tyler. :)





3 comments:
I miss you! I'm so glad we met. I wish I could still come over and visit. :)
Me, too! I can't wait for you to come stay with us next summer! you BETTER plan on it!!
You're so cute!!! Love you!
Post a Comment