-Lice. I hate it. It is cycling through Casey's school and her friends at the bus stop seemed to have had it for the past month so I knew it was only a matter of time. I checked her on Monday night and sure enough...we stayed up until midnight shampooing and de-bugging. So I have been doing laundry and cleaning, spraying and more laundry. I am glad that we live in an apartment with more that one washer and dryer.
-Katelyn and Tyler have had coughs for a few weeks so I took them in today and they have ear infections due to sinus infections. That might explain why they have been so cranky lately.
-I just took a huge load to Goodwill and it feels so good to get rid of some of our junk! I am trying to de-clutter because we are moving in less than six months. That is crazy and of course we have no idea where. I'm pretty sure I have told everyone that we are going to move next to them. So I have been obsessed with zillow.com and craigslist (searching for rentals in every possible city we could move to) and all the unknowns in our future.
-I love Clifton so much. He has been a huge support to me and it really does just keep getting better.
-The TV shows Clifton and I watch together: Psych, White Collar, The Office and The Middle. We watch old Psych and Everybody Loves Raymond episodes on a regular basis. It is our way of unwinding after the kids are in bed.
-If I have any advice to give it would be to go to the dentist! It does not matter how much you don't want to go-don't put it off. Unresolved dental issues only get worse. I am learning that the hard way. :(
-The kids are great. They whine, they cry, but I love them and they make me smile a lot. My favorite was the other day at preschool, they had some dress up time and Tyler asked if he could be Brenna's (she is Katelyn's age) prince since she was a princess. I told him he had to ask Brenna so he went up to her and asked her to dance. She had no idea what to do and he started really asking and kind of chasing her wanting to dance. Finally her mom said it was okay and it was just TyTy. So she said yes and he took her hand (they held hands for a long time) and walked her to an open spot and they danced and he gave her a crown and protected her from the "bad guy". I wish I had a camera-it was awesome.
Frenchiladas
7 years ago
6 comments:
Hate. Lice.
Most important thought from this post... :)
Oh no! LICE! The four letter word. My head is itching. Praying that you move to Gilbert and be our neighbors! I swear I saw Clifton the other day... I did a double take. Love hearing updates! :)
Its too bad you told everyone you are going to move next to them. they will all be so sad because you are moving to TEXAS baby!! :)
Seriously, I want you to SO BADLY!!! I love your dancing Prince!! I love you so much!
Ditto to Jana!!! Except UT... I want you so badly, too!!!!! Good thing you're moving here... I can hardly wait to get to know your children better. =) Love you!
I get a stomach ache thinking of you guys moving away. :(
Post a Comment