-Casey is almost done with school and is excited to sleep in, eat lunch at home and to not have to sleep on her bed every night (she "gets" to sleep on the floor on the weekends).
-Tyler has been sleeping through sacrament meeting (at 1pm). It makes our sacrament meetings so much quieter! Today I separated the girls and Tyler slept-it was so nice!
-Clifton is done with his rotations. He has 6 weeks of classes and then has his white coat ceremony on July 13th. His last rotation he had drug reps bring in lunch everyday and I think he misses that. I am horrible with making lunch-I always have been. He has been craving green olives (gross) and got so excited to get bread and butter pickles. I think it is funny that he likes all the things that I don't.
-Katelyn will sit next to me and have my phone and ask me if it is 12:31. I will say yes and then a minute later she will ask if it is 12:32, then 12:33 and so on until I can't take it anymore.
-Last night Tyler fell asleep while I was holding him watching the penguins game and he burrowed his head into my shoulder. It made me happy. I am trying to take advantage of holding his hand and cuddling with him whenever I can because I know it won't last forever.
-Penguins! Clifton and I have never been into sports. All that changed with this season of hockey we have been watching the Penguins. We know players, own gear (t-shirts, a sweatshirt, and a hat) and at least see the recap of every game. Whenever I wear my shirt, my kids say "Pittsburgh penguins!!" every five minutes. It has been fun to follow a team that does well (Arizona teams don't always deliver that...sorry is that traitorous?). I am a little nervous for them in their next round of playoffs against Boston. :)
-I have tried a few times to potty train Tyler and it looks like we will be waiting until after we move. He just does not get it.
-Memorial day we went to Katelyn and Tyler's preschool graduation party/BBQ. It was so cute. They had little graduation caps and sang their ABC's and days of the week. I am glad they did that this year-I feel like Katelyn learned things I would not have thought of at home and Tyler just loved going and looking forward to something every week.
Casey got her haircut-it is so nice to have it professionally done-it actually falls into place and behaves if I blow dry it. I think she looks like a Levie in this picture.
Tyler has not been cooperating with the camera...
He will NOT look at the camera-you have a split second and you miss it!
Here is my proof...
I usually stop trying when he looks at the camera no matter what the rest of his face looks like.











5 comments:
Yay to Clifton for almost being done! Cute pictures and we love the haircut.
Sage is the opposite of Katelyn. More than once she has told me that when she grows up she is going to live far away, but she at least says she'll miss me. I always tell her she can come visit me though.
Are Tyler and Hazel the same age? She refuses to look at the camera too. She'll say cheese, but won't look at the camera. However, lately I've been bribing her with candy and it's working like a charm. ;)
I love your posts! Tyler is so funnty! I love that Katelyn doesn't want to leave. I see that as a sign that you are doing a lot of things right. She likes you, yay!! Hockey, really? :) Wow! I got into it when we lived in Michigan. I guess if you live by a good team, it is a lot easier! :) Can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment