Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Halloween 2013

The kids got to wear their costumes to school. I didn't know that until that morning so this is what we got. I found out later that Katelyn could have had her face painted (she was Mulan), but we didn't have time anyway.
 I made this 7 layer bean dip for Clifton's work Halloween potluck. 
 Katelyn looks more day of the dead-ish, but before she smeared it off her face, she looked awesome.
 Casey was a princess.
 Tyler decided at the last minute to be superman.
 The kids had trouble deciding how to carve our pumpkin so all their ideas got put in a bowl and we chose randomly.
 This was the first time the kids have been able to go trick or treating when it wasn't raining/snowing and they did not need heavy coats. They only went to a few of our neighbors and loved it.
This was my first time to hand out candy to trick or treaters so I bought a LOT of candy and soaked up every minute. I gave away huge handfuls to everyone and still had a 1/3 left.

1 comment:

David and Jana said...

WOw! Cute pictures! I like the 7 layer spider web! I also need to update my bog, Sara isn't born yet..... yeah. :)