Monday, February 17, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

For Labor Day weekend, we went to see my parents. It had been two years since we had seen them and Tyler had never been to Havasu.




 They were going through a posing phase. So every picture they had to pose.

 See? :)
 My Dad and Clifton went shooting/working. So my mom thought it would be great to do our shopping with the three kids AND ride in the car carts. I never let them because they fight.
 So her solution...2 carts! On labor day weekend, Smiths is pretty busy. So our carts were very noticed. :)
 My Dad showing Clifton how to fix a gun.
 They loved Grandma's water bed.

 Grandpa and Mel came for dinner-it was great to see them!
 Olives.

 Still there. :) I love my Dad!





 I love the way Katelyn is looking at my Mom. They adore her.

So glad to be in Arizona!!

5 comments:

Tia said...

Thanks for updating your blog. The girls love to see pictures of the kids. We are going to have to plan a trip soon.

David and Jana said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I love this post!! I miss Mom and Dad so much! Mary said I remember them! And I said their names for her and she said Are they the Rogers? YES! What a smart girl! I love seeing the picture of you, too. What a treat for me! I love you so much!! So glad you got to go spend time there!

Emily said...

Christi! I had no idea you were in Pima! I saw through your blog that you were back in Arizona, but had no idea where you moved. We are in Willcox, and go there often! It would be so fun to see you guys! Your kids are so big! Let me know if you guys are coming through! We'd love you to stop by!

Christi said...

Emily! I forgot you are in Willcox! I just realized I have no way to get a hold of you. You can email me at christi.rogers@gmail.com. We go to Tucson every other month-ish and pass right by Willcox. It would be fun to come see you!
Tia! You are welcome to come ANY time. My kids would love it!

Eevi said...

Your kids are so big!!! And so beautiful!!