Thursday, October 30, 2008

Temple trip

Today we went to the Mesa Temple. It was a 2 hour drive and a little hectic with a baby that nurses every three hours, but it was wonderful because....

--We got gas for $2.45/gallon on the way there (In Eloy)
--Aunt Helen watched our girls for us!
--We did sealings with some amazing people in the last original sealing room in the Mesa Temple.
--Clifton looked amazing the whole time. I loved looking at him.
--We got to visit with Aunt Helen, Anna, and Kathryn while our kids played. Casey loved it. She told me that Clara was her sister.
--We picked up Clifton's new suit. For the first time in our married life, Clifton has a suit that isn't 2 sizes too big. And of course he looks amazing in it, but I thought he looked good in his old one too! :)
--We got gas at the same station for $2.42/gallon on way home (amazing)
--Since the girls didn't get a good nap today, they went to bed early!

It was a much needed break. The temple always is. I love how peaceful you feel and everyone is so nice and caring. I love it.

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

It was so good to see you Christi! Hopefully we see you more regularly. :)

$2.42 is super cheap!

Melanie said...

Christi, I just love that you're blogging! What a cute, cute sister you are, and now I get to see more into your life =) Love you!

Nicole McBride Cheney said...

Christi,

I love your blog, it is so cute. I'm so glad that you broke down and started one up.

Jenn said...

We got gas at Costco today for $2.19.... Wahoo! Your girls are ADORABLE!!!

Jared & Allyn said...

I am so glad you got a blog. Now I can see what is going on in your life. Your girls look so cute.