Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trip to Snowflake

Two weeks ago, we went to Snowflake to Josh's wedding (Clifton's cousin) and we were able to visit lots of family! Josh was Clifton's roommate the semester before we got married. We had so much fun hanging out with him and his other roommates at EA! One of my favorite memories with Josh is one night a group of us decided to go hang out on a cotton bale outside of Thatcher. We climbed onto the bale from a truck and Josh was walking across and just walked off the side of the bale. It was just like a cartoon he just disappeared! He didn't mean to and I'm glad he didn't get hurt, but it was hilarious! This was such a relaxing trip-we were so glad we got to visit with so many relatives! Aunt Jana and Grandma Prestwich were kind enough to let us stay with them.


Casey found a friend (Clifton's cousin) Kelsey at the wedding.
These girls danced and played all weekend.
Both girls did really well on the car trip
(even when the 4 hour trip there took 6 hours!)

Katelyn with her great grandma Prestwich.


and Casey with great grandpa Prestwich-she had so much fun, but we told her we were going home and she would not smile for me after that.

Casey with Aunt Nathalyn-this is the smile we got after
Aunt Nathalyn bribed her with M&M's

6 comments:

EmmySue said...

Yeah! You have pictures! Glad you are now blogging. I've never been to Snowflake... we'll have to go up there some time. I hear the Temple is beautiful up there. Great pics of the kiddos!

mad white woman said...

Hey! How exciting that you have a blog. Your little girls are darling. We just got back from Snowflake this morning for Holly's wedding, imagine that.

David and Jana said...

Hey little sister!!! Good job putting the blog together!! :) I'll add it to my list now. I'm excited to see your updates! I'm so glad the girls were good in the car. They're adorable.

Anna Min said...

CHRISTI! Yeah! Now I can keep updated with you and your cute family...Your little girls are just darling.
M&Ms would work for me too:)
Thank you for the link...:)

Melanie said...

Christi! Welcome to the Blogging World! We're so happy to have you! Can I add my vote that your girls are darling? Love you!

Chip said...

Christi! So I found a link to your blog from Louis and Nicole's blog, and I'm so glad I did because I love your blog! I especially liked your story about Josh falling off the cotton bale. Brings back good EA memories.... I hope things are going well for you and Clifton and your adorable little girls. I miss you guys!