
For her birthday Casey wanted different colors of presents.
We did it right when she woke up and it takes her a while to wake up and not look grumpy.(party #2)

In Clifton's family, they make you a nice breakfast on your birthday. In mine, you get to choose what you have for dinner. So we just did it all. For princess Casey--breakfast she had cinnamon rolls, for lunch macaroni and cheese, and dinner hot dogs. Could life get any better?

We did it right when she woke up and it takes her a while to wake up and not look grumpy.(party #2)
She really was excited. 

In Clifton's family, they make you a nice breakfast on your birthday. In mine, you get to choose what you have for dinner. So we just did it all. For princess Casey--breakfast she had cinnamon rolls, for lunch macaroni and cheese, and dinner hot dogs. Could life get any better?

This is her princess party (#3) at the Mowers that Saturday. These three little girls are born within a week of each other and have all been together since they were 6 months old! So we decided (and Emmy and Tia did all the work-thank you!) to have a big party. It was awesome.
This is the first time Casey has gone down a slide in over a year. For some reason she has not wanted to-she usually just sits at the top.

This is the first time Casey has gone down a slide in over a year. For some reason she has not wanted to-she usually just sits at the top.
They had a princess pinata (sp?) and Emmy is a genius-the pinata had strings that everyone just pulled and all the candy came out (maybe with a little help)instead of a bunch of three year olds whacking it forever with a bat!

Tia and Emmy put together the castle cake-it turned out fantastic! everyone loved it.

The three amigos all three years old.


Tia and Emmy put together the castle cake-it turned out fantastic! everyone loved it.

The three amigos all three years old.

Casey didn't get a cake on her birthday and I promised her a princess cake. So we picked up Clifton's mom from the airport (She was in Pennsylvania with his sister and her new baby!) and we had party #4. I am a perfectionist when it comes to these things so I can list a lot of things that went wrong with my attempt at Jana's buttercream trick. Casey liked it thats all that matters right?
Of course after I took three pictures my camera batteries died! It was a fun and extremely busy week for us. I am glad that Casey is three. She is such a good girl and such a good helper. We are so glad she is in our family!

Of course after I took three pictures my camera batteries died! It was a fun and extremely busy week for us. I am glad that Casey is three. She is such a good girl and such a good helper. We are so glad she is in our family!
4 comments:
What a lucky girl!! Cute cakes!!!
My attempts at decorating a cake are quite pathetic...yours looks great! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Party it up!! I love it! It was so nice to see you and your sweet family after Christmas and to talk with you today. I love you so much, Christi. Thankyou for being such a good friend to me and for being the best youngest sister anyone could ask for.
Love, me
Yeah so for some reason I never knew you had a blog... now I can stalk you.
Post a Comment