So thanksgiving was so fun at my mom's house. We got to be there for a week! Here are some highlights for me:
--Star watching (gazing??) with Clifton on the trampoline after the girls were asleep. This was my favorite-he's amazing.
--My mom's red, white, and green jello.
--Going to the beach (having our camera made it much more fun!)
--Going to the beach (having our camera made it much more fun!)
--Adalyn singing the Star Spangled Banner (she's 2)
--Talking to my dad after church about Germany
--Black Friday-my first time to get up and be there at 5:00am. Crazy, but I got the memory card I wanted (4GB for $10). It might become a tradition-the craziness was kind of fun. I went with my mom and Clifton "watched" the girls (slept)-thank you!
--Getting a Hawaiin Ice with Clifton eventhough we both thought it was freezing outside.
--Running to Smith's to get M&Ms with Aaron.
--Getting a Hawaiin Ice with Clifton eventhough we both thought it was freezing outside.
--Running to Smith's to get M&Ms with Aaron.
--Being able to shower every day
--Clifton making custom pancakes for the little kids (we had turtles, flowers, and snowmen)
--Teasing Tommy about his really long hair and practicing the "battle of wits" from the Princess Bride with him for his drama class. It made me miss Grant and Scott!
--Seeing and visiting with family
--Seeing and visiting with family
It was awesome. Now here are the pictures. We didn't get to take pictures until Friday-so no thanksgiving pictures :(
Cousins playing on the beach the day after Thanksgiving
Casey loved it!

my brother Aaron
Aaron took all the little girls to the swings

Leave do change colors in Havasu!

This is the view from my parent's house-Arizona sunsets are the best!

Casey
Adalyn and Casey jumping 
I thought you could rotate the picture once you got it on your blog-guess not. Sorry. I told Casey and Adalyn to make their crankiest face (they were fighting over a toy) they didn't move.

Katelyn looks kind of funny, but it shows her teeth on the top!

The only picture I have of Casey and Eve-they played together for a whole week



Aaron took all the little girls to the swings

Leave do change colors in Havasu!

This is the view from my parent's house-Arizona sunsets are the best!

Casey
Adalyn and Casey jumping 
I thought you could rotate the picture once you got it on your blog-guess not. Sorry. I told Casey and Adalyn to make their crankiest face (they were fighting over a toy) they didn't move.

Katelyn looks kind of funny, but it shows her teeth on the top!

The only picture I have of Casey and Eve-they played together for a whole week

Sorry again

Clifton wanted me to take a picture of "the hole in the rock" on our way home-so if you look really close to the horizon-it is a little to the right of the middle


1 comment:
Hey! I'm glad you were able to stay at your parents house for the whole week. Looks like you had fun.
Katie
Post a Comment