Tuesday, January 20, 2009

If pictures are worth a 1000 words...

Okay there are a lot of these and they are out of order.
Before Christmas

Christmas morning



One guess on who gave me this present and who ate it!
(answer: Casey)
My note from Santa

Ready for Grandma's house!

Christmas eve

Christmas morning at the Rogers (every time you see someone on the phone-they are talking to Clifton's sister Mikah in PA!)

Playing Dradle


I took this while it was spinning

WinterHaven





This one was my favorite-it shot up water to music that was playing-it was awesome!
Of course Casey's favorite!

I don't know why I love this face so much--it is her whiny face!



Havasu for new years

in the car




Roasting hot dogs and marshmallows in the desert

Tommy

Clifton cooked the food to perfection!
Grandma and Grandpa Levie
New years eve choice of beverage--Apple soda
At the beach

The beautiful Jana!

Brave boys

Dave with the syringe
injecting chicken with BBQ sauceWe love Dave!

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

Your little girls are starting to look SO much alike.

That apple soda is tasty stuff. Good choice.

David and Jana said...

OK those pictures were good. :) Holy long post Batman!
The BBQ Chicken was good. Even later when I licked it off my face!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Christi! Wow...what a surprise! Its really great hearing from you. It looks like you are doing really well, your girls are adoreable! Thanks for the advice :) I am ready for this little guy to get here! Let me know how thing are going.

melissa.stockhoff@gmail.com