Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's the little things

This makes me happy
I love having two girls and I love matching their clothes. Good thing I can't buy them a lot of new clothes-I would match them a lot, but for $6 I couldn't resist! :)

5 comments:

Kara and Kevin said...

Too cute, I love the dresses!

EmmySue said...

adorable! I tried to match Alexis and Timothy... but David wouldn't let Timothy out the door in a dress! :) Just kidding...
Your daughters are ADORABLE!

mommy said...

Okay, stop making me jealous... 2 cute dresses - irresistible!!

David and Jana said...

OK that is so adorable!! Happy birthday, Mr. Amazing! And I love that you have evidence of high maintenance, but the best part is, it isn't because of personal preference. :) It was meant to be!

Bridget said...

SO cute!! I want to match my girls more often, too, but I haven't found any good deals like you.