I've gotten a lot of requests for this one, so here is the recipe for the dip. It is not the healthiest thing ever....but it is really good!
Spinach Artichoke Dip (from my sister, Melanie :)
1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 (14 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
10 oz. alfredo sauce (I used Bertollis-however you spell that)
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 package of cream cheese (so 4 oz)
1 cup parmesan cheese
garlic salt (Melanie told me to coat the top well-it was more than I was comfortable with, but it needs it to turn out)
Heat oven to 350°. Mix and mash ingredients (I've done it with my hands or with beaters to make sure there were not globs of stuff). Pour into greased 8x8 pan. Bake 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Enjoy!
Frenchiladas
7 years ago
1 comment:
This is the most divine thing I've ever tasted. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment