We bought Katelyn a front-facing car seat that she doesn't fit in yet! Can you tell which one has been in the AZ heat for 2 years? Hint: That is not the glare of the camera on the left one. :)
Katelyn has curly hair (it curls into ringlets)--definitely not from my side of the family!
Casey wanted a picture of her hair too...

Casey running toward me


Katelyn and her cousin Audrey. Clifton's sister came from Pennsylvania for 3 weeks with her two girls and I am so sad I did not get any of Casey and Leora!

Casey woke us up at 2:00am to tell us her toe hurt-this is what we saw! I had checked it the day before and there wasn't anything. The infection spread up her foot so we took her to the doctor the next day and she got pink medicine for a week!

one Saturday night...

Cute for church on Sunday!

Katelyn loves spaghetti and is learning to feed herself (she's actually really good at it now!)

Of course Casey needed a picture too...









5 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful and I love seeing all the pictures! How much fun you must have. I want to see some pictures of you too! :)
I love that you went to see Melanie in Havasu. What special time that must have been.
Ouch, Casey's foot!!
I didn't even see that one coming! I just leisurely scrolled down, and there I was! I should have posed with my imaginary hot chocolate. =) It was awesome to give undivided attention. {heart}
That picture of Casey running is so prety. That's awesome to see what the sun does to fabric... I like Katelyn's curly little hair too. Oh so fun!
Wow they are getting so big. It looks like you are all having so much fun. Cute, cute girls.
Post a Comment