Sorry this is not very organized, but they do so many cute things everyday. These are just a few.
Casey--Everything is her "favorite" I'll give her a green cup and she'll say "Oh! Green is my favorite." A few weeks ago she was jumping on her Grandpa's bed with her cousin Leora and Grandpa came in to tell them they had to leave so he could take a shower. Casey piped up, "Grandpa, you can use the other one." I loved her thought process--you have two showers-why not use the other one? Her favorite movie right now is Mary Poppins. She sings "Chim-Chimney" all the time and now gets so excited when she sees umbrellas. :) One thing I say to her when she points out weird things is "That's kind of weird" so now she says "that's kindly weird" when she thinks something is weird-it is so cute! She loves to plan out what she is going to do during Katelyn's naptime. One of her favorite thing to do is to play the princess game on the computer (if you go to the disney princess website-you can dress them and get them ready for tea parties). She will ramble off a list of all the things she wants to do and then turn to me and say "Is that a good idea?" A few weeks ago she was asked to give the scripture and prayer in primary. We practiced all week and she was getting good at it despite the hard words like "successful" and "principles". We even practiced in the primary room right before sacrament meeting. When it was her turn she was brave to stand up there by herself, but she would not say anything! She did mouth the prayer finally and said the tiniest "Amen". I just think it is so funny, because she does not stop talking at home, but she is so shy in front of everyone else!
Katelyn-she is such a character and an aspiring artist. She has drawn (with pen) on Casey's bed sheets, doors, books, the refrigerator--anything within reach with any writing utensil she knows she's not supposed to have! She also likes to climb on everything. When we drive up to our apartment, sometimes Casey will pretend like she is sleeping and Clifton and I will say "Oh! It's sleeping beauty" and kiss her on the cheek. So the other night she did it and then Katelyn pretended too. She loved it and looked so cute pretending to be asleep with her eyes squeezed shut! Last night we went to my in-law's house and Katelyn was playing with the dog food (one of her favorites). Romeo (their miniature greyhound) came over and Katelyn fed him piece by piece-it was so cute and she was so proud of herself!
They love to play together and are the best at making each other laugh. They LOVE to be outside! Every time I open the door, which happens a lot as an apartment manager, they run outside and see how far they can get while I am stuck talking to whoever is at the door. They also love going to their grandparent's house every week while Clifton and I go to cub scouts and it is nice for us so we can actually focus on our scouts! We haven't been able to get our pictures from our camera to our computer for a while--so Clifton finally got it to work today. So the flood of pictures is coming!
Frenchiladas
7 years ago
1 comment:
I can't wait for the flood!!
Post a Comment