-Tonight when we were reading scriptures, it was Casey's turn (we read and she repeats) it said something about being in God's presence. Right after she read it, her face lit up and she said, "Presents? I love presents!" So I told her that when we are with someone, you could say that we are in their presence. "With the paper?" I guess I need to work on my explanations. :)
-Katelyn started giving long smacking kisses (how do you explain that?) and we love it!
-Casey, Katelyn and I all went to get the swine flu vaccine at the county clinic. I was fine, Katelyn cried, and Casey screamed, kicked her legs, swatted at the nurse. In the end two nurses had to hold her arms and her legs down to give her the nasal spray. :) After it was all done, I just sat there and held my screaming girls and tried not to laugh. I love girls.
Clifton finally showed me how to get to the pictures on our computer-so here are some:
Playing in the dirt.

Can you guess what is keeping them so captivated?

Did you guess the end of Sense and Sensibility? You're right! The girls love that movie.
Reading stories before bedtime with Clifton

I just love these girls. I think they are starting to look more alike.

5 comments:
Ah.... We miss you guys. Hope all is well. You up here any time soon? We'd love to visit...
Yeah right Christi, just admit it was you who screamed and kicked when you got the shot.
PS I agree, they are looking more alike!
Cute! I love your stories! Can't wait until Mary is old enough to like girlie things!
What great pictures! Especially the reading with Daddy picture. I have one of those and its one of my all time favorite pictures:)
It's so funny to observe the differences between boys and girls. I agree, they are starting to look more alike.
Post a Comment