Saturday, October 24, 2009

Uncultured

So the little neighbor boy is going to be Darth Vader for Halloween. Casey and her friend Abby saw him through the window last night trying on his costume and walking around outside. So they both got on the couch, watched him, and tried to decide what he was. It was hilarious. It started as a bat, superman and I think they eventually decided he was a raccoon that couldn't see. Clifton and I decided we needed to watch Star Wars before Halloween. Hopefully soon I will find our camera cord so I can put up pictures!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

How sweet. Yeah, you've got to educate them in all things Star Wars, even if they're girls. How are the boys going to be able to tolerate and/or communicate with them at all!!

mommy said...

Hahaha. I can only imagine what Adalyn would've come up with. Don't worry, your kid's not the only uncultured one.

Kathryn said...

Your girls are very cute. Lucy and Elsa call Star Wars the Robot Movie and the Chewy Movie.

I just got updated on some of your past posts. That doll house is adorable. I would be jumping at the bit to give them that gift too.

Mr.Babies said...

Awesome post!! It seems you have some cool kids. I’m glad there are other people out there who care about their kids as much as I care about mine. If you want to see what others are doing about their kids in similar situations as yours, check us out at MrBabies.blogspot.com
Spread the word.

David and Jana said...

I'm shocked, shocked, shocked.
Adam watched Star Wars on his first day home from the hospital. ok, so we're freakish. :) That is SO funny! I love that. A racoon that can't see. And I love your cold hair. I laughed out loud! I'm so glad you record those!