Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tyler Richard Rogers

Tyler Richard Rogers was born Monday at 9:33 am. He was 8 lbs. 1 oz and 19 inches long. He is so cute! I got my wish-he looks exactly like Clifton did when he was a baby. I love this little boy. The story will have to wait until later, but here are some pictures:











19 comments:

Tia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Tyler is a great name. He's so cute. Let us know if you need a babysitter.

Bridget said...

Congratulations!!! What a loved little boy he will be. Great job.

Nicole McBride Cheney said...

Congrats guys! He is such a cutie, can't wait to meet him!

David and Jana said...

what a boy!! :) Good work!!!! I'm so glad Mom gets to be with you!! I love the pictures, can't wait for the story!

Eevi said...

OHHH what a sweet boy. COngratulations:) I hope you are doing well. Lots of love!!!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Congrats! He is adoreable!

mad white woman said...

Congratulations to your little family. You two still don't look old enough to be married... let alone be married with three kids! What a cute baby.

Melanie said...

What a doll! Makes me want to hold & snuggle him!

Camille said...

Congratulations! Tyler is a great name and I love the pictures of he and Clifton together. I hope the birth went well.

Brittany Cornett said...

He is so handsome already. Congrats Christi!

The Ensign's said...

Yay!! CONGRATS!!! I hope all went well. Can't wait to hear the story.

Lilianne said...

Congratulations! And I still have your present! I'll try to drop it by sometime soon! Hope everything is going well!

EmmySue said...

What an adorable little man. Congratulations! Now I want another one... Too Cute!

Kat Clark said...

Congratulations! He is precious.

Andrea's Blog said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Christina LeSueur said...

Yea! Congrats! Can't wait to hear the story. Try to get some rest. :)

Jenn said...

Congratulations... Tyler is adorable!!!

mommy said...

Congrats on your sweet baby boy! And happy anniversary too - hope you got out for a few minutes.

mommy said...

And happy birthday Clifton today!