I can't get pictures to flip! Anyway, Tyler is getting so big! He is so cute and just started smiling at us and babbling a few days ago. He loves his daddy-anytime he hears his voice he gets so excited. He looks so much like Clifton-maybe the chubby cheeks are from my side. :) I love this little guy. Lately he has been wanting to be held constantly (which is normal) it is just hard for me to get anything done.


He looks so sweet when he sleeps. I have lots of pictures of when he is sleeping-I love it. :)

Can you see Clifton's swirl on his hair line? He is going to love that when he is older. :) Casey has it too.

Our sweet little Tyler.
6 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures! He is so sweet! and tiny! I think he gets the chubby cheeks from his baby side. If babies don't have chubby cheeks, doesn't that mean someting is wrong?? Either way, you're doing a great job! He looks very content and well taken care of!!
He is such a cutie! He looks like your girls but in his own manly way.
He is super cute! I love his chubby cheeks!
So cute! I bet he gets lots of love at your house!
Can't believe I haven't even met him yet! When do we get to see you again? We're considering going down to Havasu the first weekend in April... we'll see how brave we get, because H&K do NOT like the car, even for 10 min. rides.
He's adorable! Love ya!
wow!! Time flies. I have been so busy with my two kids that I lost track of time. You have a little boy! He is so cute. are you just loving all the boy stuff? Congrats.
Post a Comment