-Casey knows our phone number. The other day she just said it and we have never practiced with her! I didn't realize we said it that much.
-We bought bunk beds and the girls love them! We were worried that the girls would be too little, but Katelyn stays on this bed a lot better than her toddler bed and Casey loves sleeping on the top. The only problem is that they can't see each other at night. They miss that.
-Clifton built and installed shelves in the girls' closet to hold some of our food storage. He also installed some cube shelves for the kids' clothes and toys to make room for their new beds. I love how organized it all is now.
-Earlier this month, we had my sister-in-law, Kiri, her kids, my aunt Helen and my cousin's daughter come visit us for a day. It was so fun. Casey loved playing with her cousins and they played so well together!
-On March 15th, Tyler weighed 13 1/2 lbs! He is in the 90th percentile for his height and weight. I think that is crazy.
-The girls played with their cousin, Sage, a lot last weekend while Lindsey had her baby Henry. We are so excited for them!
-Tuesday we had the Blue and Gold banquet for our cub scouts. So many things could have gone better. I should know by now that no matter how much you prepare (or don't prepare) it is always a struggle to pull things off with 8 and 9 year olds. I am so glad that is over-it was so stressful!
-Last night I fell asleep on the couch at 9:00pm with Tyler sleeping on me. Clifton put the girls to bed. I woke up at 11:30, fed Tyler and went back to sleep, fed him a few times during the night and woke up at 8:00am. I have not had that much sleep in a long time. It was awesome and I needed it.
-Last night Casey said to Katelyn, "Katelyn if you kick me, tomorrow you can't have any ketchup." Knowing how much Kate likes ketchup, she probably did not kick her after that.
-My parents are coming to visit tonight, so last night I was going through pictures with Katelyn practicing names:
Tyler- baby brodder tire
Mike-mite
Leora- Awlla
Randy-nany
Lindsey-zeze
Henry- honey (Casey says Henery :)
Scott-dot
Kiri- Kawtchie
Sage-tage
Grandma Levie- mama veevis
Grandpa Levie-papa veevis
-Casey has a scripture on Sunday. I'm wondering when she will be brave enough to say it in front of primary. Will we have to wait another year?
Frenchiladas
7 years ago
7 comments:
Good luck with Casey's scripture. I think she is a lot more brave than Abigail is. She had to give a talk in primary a few weeks ago and hid behind Manuel while he said it. Even though we practiced with her all week.
LOVE the little words Katelyn says!! Do you call her Kate sometimes?? I love that! Its sweet! God job growing that boy!
I love you so much. You're such a good mom. I'm thankful to be your sister.
woops! Good job
Isaac's hair was super fun to cut actually! Except we did a bad job because he still has random long hairs all over his head.. Ha oh well. That is so exciting you got bunk beds! I bet that makes things feel much more organized.
The ketchup thing cracks me up. That's too funny.
Hey I've been wanting to ask you how you're likeing the book (if you've had a chance to read it. I know it's hard to find time with three kids).
I hope you have so much fun with Mama & Papa Veevis. I'm so jealous. Kawtchie was here today, and so you can be jealous of me. Hope we get to see you when Dot comes home, and good luck with Tire tonight. =) =)
Awesome. And I think it's great that Clifton was Laman.
Post a Comment