Friday, April 16, 2010

September

Our conversation at the dinner table last night went something like this:


Casey: Mommy, will you remind me when I am older to sit in the back seat of the van?

Me: Yeah. Why do you want to sit in the back seat?

C: So I can sit by my husband.

M: I don't think we will have our van then.

C: What about Katelyn? Can she sit in the front by Tyler so he doesn't cry?

M: When do you plan on getting married?

C: September.

M: Who are you going to get married to?

C: My prince. What is his name?


I've got a lot to teach her before September....

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah, by September, you should find out the prince's name and sabotage this.

And if she and her real husband ever sit in the back seat of your "van," I think you should start calling him Prince _____. Especially if Katelyn sits by 16 year old Tyler to help him not cry. =)

David and Jana said...

Thats awesome. Tell her that her Prince better come with his own van. And she better be able to tell you his name. :) How adorable is that!