Happy Mother's Day! I am so thankful for my mother-she is one of my best friends. I was the only girl for the last 4 or 5 years being at home so we got to spend lots of time together. I learn so much from her and we have so much fun. She is amazing. She is just magic with my girls-they adore her. She finds away to make everything fun for them and spoils them rotten. :)
2 comments:
Gosh, why can't I find a great pic to download of Mom with my kids so I can have an awesome post like yours about the most amazing woman I know???? And I KNOW you weren't trying to creat a stab of jealousy in the rest of us girls that you got to be the only girl home for years... but you did. =) Not jealous that I want it from you, but so happy for you, and I know I missed out on some fun times. What a great pic of Mom, too. Your girls look gorgeous with her. Happy M-day, Christi!
I love that picture!
Post a Comment