Conference Bingo. For the last session of general conference, Casey, Clifton and I played conference bingo where you heard a word and put an M&M on it. Tyler fell asleep and grabbed some M&Ms in his sleep. I know who he is related to! :)
Katelyn at Jack Hardy Park in Havasu.

My accessory girl

Casey has so much fun in Havasu with her cousins. Her favorite was "Miranda, then Derek, then Carlie, then Halle and Kierste".
Katelyn at Jack Hardy Park in Havasu.
My accessory girl

Casey has so much fun in Havasu with her cousins. Her favorite was "Miranda, then Derek, then Carlie, then Halle and Kierste".

3 comments:
Flattery DOES get you a better B-day present.
JK - It was fun to be there together at first. =)
YAY its letting me comment! I love your pictures. Were they PB M&M's? So wish we could be there with you! How fun! Love your accessory girl!
That picture of Tyler is really, really funny.
Post a Comment