2. I have a weakness for matching clothes. Examples:
Casey and Katelyn-I don't think it will ever get old.
Clifton and Tyler-I found them matching swim shorts for father's day
3. I am not good at couponing. Here is a recent purchase from Bath & Body Works (Spend $40 get $10 off)
I'll save you the trouble of counting-there are 12 hand soaps. Can you usually find that much stuff for $30 (plus tax and shipping)? No. Was it a good deal? Maybe. But do I really need twelve antibacterial soaps? Not so much. I got sucked in with their "Out with the old" sale because I have always loved cucumber melon....so I bought 5 to last me a while. :)
4. Always smell something before you buy it. I ordered (same order as the soap) Japanese Cherry Blossom sugar scrub (because it was 1/2 off) I somehow thought it would be fruity and smell like cherries-it doesn't. It smells like my Grandma Levie's bathroom as I remember it as a little girl. So I smell like a grandma.
6 comments:
So what was Clifton's reaction when you told him?
I didn't mention in the post that I didn't tell Clifton just how much I bought until it arrived. He thought I was weird for buying antibacterial soap of all things and still makes fun of me (in a loving way of course). He did get a little frustrated when I told him I planned to give some (not cucumber melon) away. His words were "the one time you buy something for yourself and you're already planning to give it away." But that is how I rationalized buying it in the first place. :)
He took it a lot better than I thought he would.
=) You're so cute.
Ou B&BW just had a yellow sale and I bought 10 anti-bacterial soaps. I love it. And I wouldn't have done it if they weren't WAY on sale, but I'm good for a while now! I love to match my boys. And I'm not good at coupons either. My husband was like "what on earth did you get all that for", until I told him how much they usually cost. He's on my team, But he doesn't understand why it makes a good gift.
I'm thinking I need one of those vacuum seal bags...
Jason refuses to go into B&BW with me because I spend forever in there and unless there is a SUPER good sale, I don't buy anything. :)
Cucumber melon is my favorite too - except the new Johnson & Johnson baby wash version. That stuff stinks. But since I bought it, I'm using it. Just don't smell my kids for the next few months :)
Post a Comment