Friday, June 18, 2010

Success!

I have been struggling with cooking chicken lately. For some reason it is always dry. I guess the only exception is when Clifton grills-then it is perfect, but that is him not me. Last night I tried this recipe (and when we had friends over) and it was awesome! You can look at the recipe from My Kitchen Cafe here. It is an easier version of Chicken Cordon Bleu where you don't have to flatten out the chicken. A few notes: It took a little more prep work than I am used to. I would use fresh chicken breast. I used ham from the lunchmeat section instead of the deli-I think it would have been easier with the deli ham because it is bigger. I didn't measure the cheese and I think it could have used a little more. Make sure you at least assemble it before your company comes, but it is better right out of the oven. These are not my pictures-I didn't think to take any.

It was so yummy!

1 comment:

David and Jana said...

I so need to try it! I'm not on my game in the kitchen...