Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My lucky day

I got pulled over yesterday.

-I was going 40 in a 30 zone. He followed me for almost a mile with his lights on. What would they do without sirens? :)

-I didn't have my license with me.

-My registration had expired in July.

I was given a citation and 30 days to get my van registered. Yeah that was lucky.

5 comments:

David and Jana said...

Wow. Yes. Lucky. So many things could have counted against you! Good work Christi! And you got off without even crying! :)

mad white woman said...

Yeah, lucky duck for sure.

Mikah said...

I can't believe that you were speeding Christi! No license, no insurance, did you get grounded or Clifton because of the insurance?

Nathan & Jennifer Lundstrom said...

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone so lucky as that! We miss you guys.

Melanie said...

Wow - You are so lucky. Now let's see how lucky Jeff is until he registers his truck that also expired in July! You need to live by me so your good luck will rub off. =)