These are the only pictures I have of Thanksgiving. I wish the camera would have included Adalyn too. They were all so cute together.Clifton went to Philadelphia to interview at a PA school. Casey wanted to make him a banner.
Christmas eve we had our program with Clifton's family. Clifton's mom read some Christmas stories.
Uncle Will played the piano and the kids danced.
Tyler was getting in trouble in the kitchen.
Christmas was so weird this year. We wanted to do so many nice things for people and we didn't end up serving one single person. Casey and I threw up late Christmas Eve so we didn't hang out with Clifton's family and missed all the gift-giving.

Tyler is just the right age to want to tear down the tree so we put only the shatter-proof ornaments up-then he tried to take a bite out of one so we just had ornaments on the top of the tree.

The girls ended up playing with Tylers new toys and not their own.

This is one of my favorite pictures-Katelyn is way cute but look at that chubby hand!
The girls were twirling and bibbity bobbity boo-ing so I took lots of pictures with their arms to the side.



Clifton interviewed in Pennsylvania and Ohio-cross your fingers something works out! We got a new owner of our apartment complex in October and are now part of a management company. It has its pros and cons. It is nice to have a procedure for everything and there is always an answer. It is a ton more paperwork and I feel like I work full time. It has been hard to juggle work, callings and family. December and the beginning of January were beyond crazy.

Right before we left for Thanksgiving we watched Sage and Henry.

Casey is growing up so fast. Today she moved onto a "big girl chair" at the table so that Tyler could be on a more stable chair. She is such a great helper. She plays really well with Katelyn most of the time. Today her favorite colors are red, blue and green. She loves Tinkerbell and Rapunzel. She is an excellent drawer and colorer. Too smart for her own good.

Katelyn is just at a hilarious stage. She is very blunt. The other day she came up to me and told me that I had polka dots on my face-and I did. :) She still loves accessories. She is so sensitive (as in she cries over the smallest things) and very dramatic. She is so cute-her little voice is so fun. She is close to being potty trained. She struggled at night for a while, but we are getting better. If you ever visit-you will get flashed. I don't know how to teach her to pull her pants down in the bathroom not in the living room/kitchen in front of everyone.
Tyler is just the right age to want to tear down the tree so we put only the shatter-proof ornaments up-then he tried to take a bite out of one so we just had ornaments on the top of the tree.
The girls ended up playing with Tylers new toys and not their own.
This is one of my favorite pictures-Katelyn is way cute but look at that chubby hand!
Clifton interviewed in Pennsylvania and Ohio-cross your fingers something works out! We got a new owner of our apartment complex in October and are now part of a management company. It has its pros and cons. It is nice to have a procedure for everything and there is always an answer. It is a ton more paperwork and I feel like I work full time. It has been hard to juggle work, callings and family. December and the beginning of January were beyond crazy.
Right before we left for Thanksgiving we watched Sage and Henry.
Casey is growing up so fast. Today she moved onto a "big girl chair" at the table so that Tyler could be on a more stable chair. She is such a great helper. She plays really well with Katelyn most of the time. Today her favorite colors are red, blue and green. She loves Tinkerbell and Rapunzel. She is an excellent drawer and colorer. Too smart for her own good.
Katelyn is just at a hilarious stage. She is very blunt. The other day she came up to me and told me that I had polka dots on my face-and I did. :) She still loves accessories. She is so sensitive (as in she cries over the smallest things) and very dramatic. She is so cute-her little voice is so fun. She is close to being potty trained. She struggled at night for a while, but we are getting better. If you ever visit-you will get flashed. I don't know how to teach her to pull her pants down in the bathroom not in the living room/kitchen in front of everyone.
5 comments:
I thought from your title that this post would include the rest of the song: "'Bout time, 'bout time, I had my arms around your waste like this..." Is it getting hot in here?
Your girls are so pretty. And I hope your January closes slower than it opened. I love you.
I almost put the reference to that movie, but I figured only my sisters would know what I was quoting! But I was singing the song all morning. :)
Sounds like there's a lot going on over there! Hope things slow down and hope Clifton's interviews are successful.
I'm glad you posted! Your little Tyler is sooooo adorable! I hope things settle down a little bit in the work department. That does not sound fun. You are superwoman!
'bout you, 'bout me! 'bout love!!
Sweet pictures! I love the updates! I can't believe how much Tyler looks like Clifton! It is so sweet! The girls are so beautiful, I love your girl stories! :)
Post a Comment