This morning I entered Casey in a "lottery" for a spot at a charter school. We know it would be a good school. It felt really weird-I don't know if I am ready for kindergarten.
It was nice to see the proclamation on the family hung up in a corner of our family doctor's office in downtownish. Completely random for that part of town. I also noticed a Book of Mormon on the table on the way out. It was just nice to see.
Tyler has tiny spots all over him. He just got over a cold. Because of Casey having those awful spots, I know that it is really not that bad and I know what the doctor will say if I take him in. So one doctor trip saved!
Frenchiladas
7 years ago
1 comment:
Good luck with the school, I love seeing those bold and wonderful signs in businesses, too, and I hope Ty is fine. Call anytime if you want to. Love you!
Post a Comment