Sunday, February 20, 2011

paws, vacuums and bats

I made these cupcakes for the cubscout/boyscout cake auction. They were all from scratch and so easy! Imagine little sour cherry balls in the middle of the flowers-they were added at the last minute. The best part about this was the Riveras watching our kids so Clifton and I could just bake cupcakes, rolls and chop veggies together for four hours. It was so fun to do it together. It is amazing how much you can get done without children! :)


Tyler decided to help with the vacuuming one day. Usually he is scared and wants to be held, but he just jumped right in.



Last weekend we went to the Sonoran Desert Museum with Clifton's parents. It was my first time. It was such a beautiful day. We got to see an animal show. I think Katelyn was a little tired.
Here we are in the bat caves. Katelyn just wanted to go home, but this is the only thing Casey wanted to see.
I think this is why. Casey would be a cute bat. :)

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

You are a good example of magnifying a calling.

This is random, but I'm pretty sure we identified what our "creatures" in our last house were from that museum's website.

EmmySue said...

Love the cupcakes... and miss you guys and the Rivera's. So when are you going to come up this way? :) Your family is adorable... and growing up way to fast.

David and Jana said...

How fun! I love baking with my husband, too, a rare opportunity!
I need to now how you did those flower cupcakes!!! They're super cute!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe he is walking!! for some reason i think that he is younger than Brighton.

Melanie said...

Sorry I'm barely getting to reading this... I love the cupcakes! Absolutely love them... wow. And I'm emailing you a picture of Morgan mowing the lawn with Jeff using a popper. It's so priceless that they do this. They just want to be involved so badly! You're awesome to go to the batcaves with them! Love you.