Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Take two (or three?)

Tyler was sick on his birthday. The next Sunday, we celebrated Clifton and Tyler's birthdays, but we forgot the camera and he didn't have a high chair/booster seat at Clifton's parents'. So last night for our FHE treat we gave Tyler some cake to get all over his face. So Mr. Ty is officially 1. He loved the cake. He loves sitting in a front facing car seat. He can walk across the room. He loves his sisters, especially at night when they are trying to go to sleep.

This is my skinny little boy. He lost a lot of weight being sick.
I love this little guy.


This was the last picture I took of him. Memo to me: more frosting next time.

6 comments:

Nicole McBride Cheney said...

What a cutie,I can't believe he is one already!

mad white woman said...

So it's true, they aren't officially one until there are pictures of cake smeared on their face? :)

Cute little guy.

Tia said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! Love, Abigail Tatyana & Olivia

EmmySue said...

He is already 1! That is crazy. He is a super handsome boy... even with cake all over his face. Those girls had better watch out!

Christina LeSueur said...

Cute cute cute! I can't believe he is one! I still think you guys only have the two girls...no offense Tyler!

David and Jana said...

How fun, yes, more frosting! You need more of a clean-up... :) He is precious!!!