Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pittsburgh

We went on this before Casey started school. It was awesome. You ride up a mountain on this weird train thing.
The kids did great. It made me nervous.


But then you get to the top and you get an amazing view of Pittsburgh. This is downtown.



So this is our city! This is what they call "the triangle".


Pittsburgh is called the "land of bridges" because there are a ton of them!


We just try to stay on our side of the river. :)






This is what the incline train thing looked like.










I would not choose to live where we are permanently-I don't like the noise of the city, but we really like Pittsburgh. It is quirky with its crazy roads (that is a post all on its own), parking, and hills. But it is so beautiful.

2 comments:

David and Jana said...

What an adventurous place to live!! you'll always be glad you got out of town and lived somewhere else, even for just a little while! Love the pictures!

Camille said...

Who is that little man in jeans? I can't believe how big Tyler is!! I'm glad you guys are so happy.