--After we dropped off Clifton, we were watching him go into his building
Casey "Be safe Daddy"
Me "He is so cute"
Katelyn "and super nice"
Casey " Yeah he saves us all the time"
--Whenever I ask Katelyn to get me a diaper or turn off a light she answers "of course" (like on the Barbie movies if you have seen them)
--Katelyn calls elevators "alligators"
--After wanting me to do something for her Katelyn: "Mommy, I thought you were going to be my helper today!"
--After Katelyn woke up and her clothes and bed were all wet (it's been happening a lot) I asked her if she wet the bed. "No, I think a sippy cup spilled."
--Everyday Katelyn sets out toys to show Casey when she gets home-usually in random spots around the house in hopes that Tyler does not find them and ruin it.
--Every day that Casey is in school we do "homeschool" and Katelyn picks a letter and I print out the letter from coloringcastle.com (or something like that) and she colors it and we talk about sounds. Today I asked her what she wanted and she pointed to an O on a package and said (with perfect clarity) "O for octopus" I have no idea where she learned that.
Frenchiladas
7 years ago
2 comments:
Sweet smartypants children! :)! I love your posts!
How funny, kids are a riot!
Lyla has been having lots of accidents too! Her latest blame: We were out side and she had an accident, and said uh-oh mommy, the ants peed on the sidewalk. : )
Post a Comment