Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tyler is 2!



We celebrated on Monday because Clifton had a night class tonight. Poor little guy was sick. He was so miserable...maybe it was just having to have the cake in front of him and not getting to eat it!





That is better!


I love this little guy. He makes me smile. We call him TyTy, TyGuy, Mr. Ty, Dude, Buddy and Bubba. I don't think we ever call him Tyler when we are talking to him, just about him. Lately he has been sick (croup) and super cranky, but normally he is my happy, easy going, so cute little boy. I love that he has a ready smile, he is obsessed with watching TV, he loves Cars and his Buzz, but he also likes Barbie and Strawberry Shortcake a lot. If you or he drops anything he says "sorry" and just today he said "thank you" to me. He is also the most outgoing of the three. He warms up to people easier (the girls just glare at new people) and will talk to people he doesn't know if they take the time to talk to him. He is also a momma's boy which I am totally okay with! :)


1 comment:

Tia said...

I can't believe Tyler is two already! Where does the time go? We miss you.