Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
These are some of the people I am most thankful for. I cannot imagine life without them.
Casey-Our little fireball. She is very independent--there is never a dull moment with her around. She is my helper and so fun to talk to.

Katelyn-our sweet sweet little girl. She is so happy and loves to laugh. She has the cutest cheeks in the world and is so curious about the things around her.
Clifton--my amazing husband. He is perfect for me. He is so patient and so fun to be around. He is not perfect, but he's just about as close as you can get! He's my best friend and I love him SO MUCH.
2 comments:
Christi you are so adorable. I love you so much. You and Clifton ARE perfect for each other, and I'm so happy that you're so happy. What angelic girls you have. Speaking of thankful, have a FUN wonderful Thanksgiving without us, and we will miss everyone SOOOO much!
I love how you say Clifton is patient with you because I just can't imagine anyone being around you needing patience. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment