Katelyn dressed up and went with her on her first day to watch, but it was torture to watch and not be able to be in the class. So we got her a DVD that she gets to practice with Daddy while Casey is gone. :)

The first week she had a hard time listening to the teacher and staying with her class, but the second week she did perfect. I am so proud of her.

The first week she had a hard time listening to the teacher and staying with her class, but the second week she did perfect. I am so proud of her.

3 comments:
um, Tyler and Casey.:)
Amazing that he didn't get any in his mouth!!!! Cute little girly pictures! I love it!
Clara is in a little dance class and seeing all the little girls in leotards always makes me smile. It's practically a staple for 3-5 year old girls.
Casey looks JUST LIKE YOU in that picture with everyone "sleeping".
Everyone except Katelyn.
H & K need to go to dance - I bought their leos & everything, but K has to decide to potty train. Can't be bothered with it! And I HAVE to share a pic with you that is a twin of your 2 girls... it's Mir & Car in the same circumstance. I'll scan it asap. =)
Post a Comment