Sunday, November 6, 2011

Picture overload

Clifton's dad came to see his grandchildren in PA
It's getting really hard to get a picture of TyTy

Casey and Leora doing dishes


Tyler LOVED playing with "papa"








She did not want to wear the wig. I forced her for pictures so we had one sad Rapunzel.









Yeah-can't get a good picture


Our Southern Belle



























It really is a Super Playground.






Picture day. Next year I will not do curlers. :)













4 comments:

David and Jana said...

Love the pictures!!! What a fun park! Don't you know Rapunzel won't let you use her hair? Ever!

Melanie said...

I got so excited when I saw the name of your post. =) And I love Jana's comment. Seriously. You should have told her that Mother Knows Best. She would have loved you forever.

Andrea's Blog said...

You have the cutest kids Christy!

Jesse and Camry said...

So cute! Your little guy is getting so big! Awesome park, where was it? Obviously not in Tucson... to many leaves :)