Wednesday, November 30, 2011

School Pictures

I got Casey's pictures back today. I like them. We talked a lot about how she needed to smile at the camera-usually she just glares at people when they talk to her. :) I will never do sponge rollers again (the ones they sleep in). They are unpredictable and some hair may not curl like the rest--rookie mistake. :)

4 comments:

David and Jana said...

She is beautiful!! 2 of mine had retakes this year....

iheartmesa said...

Oh, so many things you write about I can soooo relate.

-Kathryn

mad white woman said...

Very cute. At least her hair is curled and at least I have a year to figure out how to find a guaranteed way that Clara won't look like an orphan in her pictures. :)

Melanie said...

2 of mine had retakes, too! She's just so pretty, Christi - Just like you.