--While I had to be in another room while the girls were eating lunch, Katelyn started crying for me. Casey started saying, "it's okay Kate, it's okay" and then I heard her sing "If you're happy and you know it" to her. Katelyn stopped crying and did the actions with her. Then they sang the "If you chance to meet a frown..." song-what is the title to that? It made me so glad Casey is such a good big sister.
--After lunch, we had graham crackers and frosting. I gave Casey hers then when I gave Katelyn hers I said, "there you go Miss" and Casey answered "I am a mess too-I have it all over my face, see?"
--Last Monday Casey chose our FHE lesson-sharing and helped me prepare the lesson. So we looked in the Nursery manual and, while Katelyn napped, we colored a cube with different things we could share such as our food, crayons, toys, and our smiles. We practiced saying "I will share______". When it was FHE time, she rolled her cube and said "I will share" and then whatever she rolled. It came to smiles and she said "I will share my lips!" It was so cute.
--Casey looked at me and said "Mommy-you're hot." I just kind of looked at Clifton. He shrugged. So I told Casey that sometimes when you say hot it means beautiful (it was one of those moments I have no idea what to tell her). She then told me that my hair looked kind of cold. Lesson learned.
--A few weeks ago, Casey started calling her doll her "Born baby". When Clifton came home she told him that her born baby was a boy from Katelyn's tummy. So now all dolls are born babies.
3 comments:
Oh, Christi - I was laughing so hard out loud at your hotness, yet cold hair, and my children came running to see if I was okay. =) Thank you for the lol. Your girls are so cute!
That cold comment was my favorite too - don't you just love kids' honesty?
Your girls our so cute, I love their personalities!
Post a Comment