Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Palmyra

This summer Clifton's parents and brother Tim came to visit us for a week. It was so nice to see them for so long! We went to Palmyra for two days to see the church sites (it was a 5 hour drive).  My in-laws had already been there so they knew where to go and what to see. All of these pictures were taken by my father-in-law and I posted a lot of them. They are lovely.
 The Whitmer Farm



 Someday I am going to enlarge and frame this one-it is my favorite non-person shot of the trip.
 






 The Sacred Grove-this was the last thing we saw all together and the kids were so done.
 I think this is the Joseph Smith House




 They watched our kids while Clifton and I went to a the temple.







 I love this picture-they were both laughing. I just love them-they are such great people. I am so glad that I am a part of their family!



 Hill Cumorah



 King Benjamin costume

 The Book of Mormon printing press.
After the guide showed us the original manuscript,  Katelyn asked to see the shadow of her finger again. She was nice and did it for her. :)





No comments: