Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Six kids--day 2

Day 2:
-Last night was a little rough. Tyler and Charlotte each woke up three times and Casey woke up once. I was tired. I finally got a nap around 1:00pm (until 3:00--it was heavenly!)
-The kids did a lot of coloring. It was cute to see the stack of papers Leora had for Casey when she came home from school.
-Today meandered along-just trying to get everyone's routines It rained all day. Tomorrow we plan to venture out to the duck pond. We'll get the hang of this.

4 comments:

Christina LeSueur said...

I love hearing about your survival! I watched another girl pretty much full time for about 9 months but didn't dare take all three kids to the doctor at the same time. I one time watched 6 kids for about 6 hours and after that, I felt pretty invincible! I took all three kids to the doctor the next day. Funny how perspective changes with experience! Good luck the rest of the week.

mad white woman said...

Now we know why kids don't come 6 at a time. :) Good luck!

David and Jana said...

Good work, so glad you got that nap!!!

Jesse and Camry said...

Sounds like a crazy lot of work... You are so sweet doing this for your family!