Sunday, May 6, 2012

Six kids--day 6

Casey lost her first tooth! It makes me feel old. :) She was so excited.

Katelyn woke up with a fever this morning. So Clifton took Casey, Leora and Tyler to church and I stayed home with Katelyn, Audrey and Charlotte. It took Clifton 35 minutes (normally 7) to get to church. He was 12 minutes late, but I guess everyone was a little late. Katelyn and Audrey usually play by themselves so when Charlotte was napping it was so quiet! I loved it.

Clifton gets the funnest uncle award. Even if he had competition here-he would win. :) I love him.

The kids felt so cool having chocolate chip oatmeal muffins (here) for dinner with scrambled eggs and hash browns. They loved it.

We are surviving. The Penn kids are going to be so excited to see their parents on Tuesday and I think they will be happy to have a break from their cousins. :)


2 comments:

Tia said...

Yeah Casey for losing her first tooth. Abigail says she needs to lose two more so Casey can be the same as Abigail.

David and Jana said...

Oh my goodness! Thats a big step!! Sounds like you're surviving, what a week, huh? I'll try to call you today!