Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Six kids--day 7

They are safely with their parents! Clifton was a little bummed he did not get to talk to the Penns. He had to go to class and saw them for five minutes. Katelyn has been sick so that has made the last two days (and nights!) a lot harder. The kids were so excited to see their parents-it was cute although Charlotte did not give them the reaction I thought she would. I am so tired. I am glad that Mikah and Mike got to get away and accomplish so much. I'm glad my kids got to spend time with their cousins. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but we survived and all the kids survived. I am very thankful for the number and the spacing of my children. :) I am sad that the Penns are moving to Florida in June. We will miss them and having family so close. We have things going on this week, but mostly we plan on relaxing. :)

1 comment:

David and Jana said...

Wow. You deserve it! So is your life a piece of cake now? ;)