Last Monday Katelyn turned one! I can't believe how fast that went. She had such a fun birthday party. She had spaghetti for dinner (her favorite!)

She is so sweet. When we gave her a present to open, she swung it around and then gave it to her cousin Sage. She just looked so happy to give it to her.

She LOVED the cake and the frosting.


She kept trying to show me the bow in her hair.

and her Daddy loved the cake too!
We love this girl! She is such a treasure. We are so glad she is in our family--and who can resist her little teeth smile? :)
p.s. the doctor said she wasn't allergic to penicillin, but had a virus. Not related, but really sad--we think she might be allergic to dogs! :(
5 comments:
NOOOOOO!!! Not allergic to dogs! You need the overly pleasant experience of house training a dog to punctuate your life with happiness!
Katelyn is so cute it hurts. Love you!
Wow, I can't believe she's one already! Looking at pictures of your girls makes me so excited to buy bows, dresses, etc. And congratulations on the vegetables! Trevor is stinkin' stubborn too and I hope this next kid comes out wanting to eat actual food.
OK, she is soo cute. And HOLY CAKE Batman! That does look super scrumptious. Just like Katelyn's cheeks. I love the pink bow!
Yay, happy bday Katelyn! How fun - and can't believe she's already 1!
Hey guys,
The party was fun.
I jumped in your pool and it was FREEZING but it was fun. Thanks for the work and the luches. See ya
Post a Comment