So I have bangs- I call them "Katelyn hairs". They have always been annoying (and they came in kind of curly??) and now they are longer and still annoying! So I have been considering getting real bangs (hopefully not the kind my cowlick (how do you spell that?) fought with in high school). I still have mixed feelings about it. I am scared, but at least they might be able to blend my Katelyn hairs in with the rest of my hair right?
Frenchiladas
7 years ago
Casey had just taken a bath
3 comments:
I think you'd look cute with bangs!
I have hairs on either side of my hair that don't grow too well... Rachel has them too, but we call them happy hairs. :)
Go for it! It sounds like your hair already knows what it wants to do so I would give it a try. You have pretty thick hair anyway, don't you? I'm sure you could pull it off.
So I didn't turn off your music during the video, and it almost brought tears to my eyes, because your children are so loved, and you're in your student lives, and you're so cute it hurts. I just love you so much, Christi, and besides that, you're so beautiful!
Post a Comment