Thursday, March 12, 2009

He gets that a lot

The other day someone came by to sell something and asked Clifton if his dad was the manager of our apartments. :) I thought it was great--and the girls crying in the background....little sisters?

4 comments:

EmmySue said...

nice... So did you hear back from UofA yet? We hope to see you soon!

David and Jana said...

I love it! when we were inthe hospital, everyone kept asking if this was our first baby. I love Casey-isms and those dresses are sooo cute. I have a brand new appreciation for girl stuff.....

mommy said...

So funny. That reminds me of the time I was at the store with my dad and Adalyn and the salesman said something about Adalyn wanting her dad... I was like, um, grandpa... I don't think he looks that young, and I sure hope I don't look that old!

Melanie said...

=) =) =)